W7212 Simulator installation
1. Click the link (below) and "Save" the zip-file to your computer.
2. Install "LabView Runtime" software by running "lvrt.msi" in LabView Runtime folder.
3. Double-click "W7212 (Trade).exe" to start simulation.
Note: This is a 10.5MB file
W7212 Simulator Presentation
Demand Control Ventilation Savings-Estimator
The new economizer and set back thermostat savings estimator tool has been developed using the latest ASHRAE standards.
Many improvements have been made to the Economizer Savings Estimator Tool including:
- Update to ASHRAE 2007 standards 62.1 and 90.1
- Update building envelopes to regions of the world clickable world map
- Global regions including Europe, South America, Asia Pacific and Northern China
- Additional building types, casual dining, fine restaurant, quick service restaurant, large residential, theaters and concrete buildings.
- Hours of compressor run time
- Preference options available for units (SI or English), gas units, and currency.
- Options for building construction include ASHRAE Standard 90.1-2007, Typical Existing (1985 Construction), and building with No Insulation.
- More equipment options with user friendly system efficiency options such as EER, heating efficiency, and COP (coefficient of performance).
- Blank utility rate input, no default to old rates
- HVAC site and source carbon footprint
- Annual Energy Savings Opportunity Report is one page downloadable file to customize your report.
- Help pages for each tab with an extensive engineering manual to answer all your questions about the tool.
NOTE: This application is not compatible with the Microsoft Vista operating system.